Are You Walking Your Talk in Professional Practice?
What is An Authentic Practitioner?
A health professional who walks their talk, practices what they preach, and lives an integrated and transparent life.
How Can You Become a More Authentic Practitioner?
In this 8-week course, you will learn how to bring your personal and professional practice into alignment through in-depth, hands-on activities and personalized exploration.
How Can Authenticity Help Your Practice?
- you are better able to serve your clients’ needs
- you gain more client referrals
- you feel fulfilled and motivated by your own goals and values
- you enjoy meaningful personal and professional relationships
- you live your self-care
Encouraging practitioners (in a broad range of fields) to go deeply into their own experiences to integrate their professional and personal practice, this course is divided into 8 intensive units, to inspire you to grow on both personal and professional levels, and allow you to see how one aspect of your life impacts all other aspects:
• Defining the Authentic Practitioner: self-awareness, compartmentalizing, integration
• Sacred Agreements: creating a safe space for your work, your life, your clients
• Mental Constructs, Ideas & Beliefs: clearing unconscious mental blocks
• Higher Story & Reframing: how to reframe a story according to highest interest
• Language & Choices: making conscious choices and manifesting
• Emotions in Personal Life: clearing unconscious emotional blocks, reframing emotions
• Emotions in Professional Life: contextualizing emotions in professional practice
• Ethics & Response-able Behaviour: professional stewardship, ethics
Institute of Holistic Nutrition
604 West Broadway, Suite 300
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1G1
Sessions: 8 Wednesdays
October 3 – November 21, 2012
6:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Fee: $395 + tax + textbooks
Registration Deadline: September 26, 2012
For more information or to register:
Deposit of $30 due upon registration to reserve your spot. Balance due on or before the first class. Please fill out registration form and return to The Institute of Holistic Nutrition, Vancouver.
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay (not included)
Feel the Fear…and Do It Anyway (20th anniversary edition) by Susan Jeffers (not included)
How to Give Nutritional Advice Legally by David W. Rowland (not included)
Custom courseware package (included)
CETNS – Continuing Education course for credits. IHN’s Vancouver Campus is PCTIA approved. The Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) succeeded the Private Post-Secondary Education Commission of BC (PPSEC) as the regulatory agency for private training institutions in the province of BC.